Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bp#8

After looking these websites, I found many interesting ways to go greener!  From what I could do is turning off my computer more often(I rarely turn it off, it's almost been on 24/7), compressing trash into waste basket, and maybe freshening sponges in baking sodas, etc. In Taiwan, people has done much better to keep a green environment than here.  The stores, especially the supermarket and grocery stores, they don't provide any plastic bag, so people have to bring their own bags or buying the recycle bag.  Furthermore, the garbage bag has to be the recycle one too.  Plus, the classification of recycling is more particular; I remember when I was in Taiwan, I have to put the recyclable trashes in so many different subjects such as paper, iron, battery, plastic, glass, electronic devices, etc. Yes, by myself.

A chart from wikipedia. It shows the degree has increased dramatically since the last hundred yeas
These websites remind me many things that could damage our nature.  From what I been told, because the industrialize environments,  no matter what we human do is damaging the environment.  In fact, even though there are so many programs running for protecting our planet, the global warming is still raising, the holes on ozone layer only get bigger and bigger.  There was a joke said that the best way to safe the earth is we human be eradicated.  Ridiculous! That was the first thing I thought to this joke, but after getting more educations about our environment in school, I have agreed with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment